Ginter Gang

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Feeling like Fall


Fall is fun....


I love this little pumpkin from Party Lite. It reminds me of Cinderella for some reason. When the candle is lit, the light shines throughout it. Brenna really enjoys decorations, things that light up, things that move and light up when you press a button. She informed me that grammie's house was totally decorated, so I'm trying harder to find some fun fall decor.





These pumpkin mugs are for the kids to use at each meal during the month of October, they are a new addition. I was inspired by my friend Annmarie =) (it's true) to live in the moment and make some special memories.




My boy and girl planter are usually empty, which is so sad, but it's hard to get plants to grown in a small metal container. We love the fall when we can fill them with pumpkins, indian corn and gourds.



2 Comments:

Blogger joysmallpack said...

You're doing great!!! I love the simple look of bright orange pumpkins from the patch (or from the store... :-), who can tell the difference?!) outside one's home. They are beautiful! I LOVE the pumpkin mugs you had already mentioned to me, A Lot. The kids WILL remember those fondly, I am sure. Simple as it is, still it's sweet and fun. And your metal boy and girl... gasp~ I LOVE those! Wherever did you find those?! They look perfect filled with the autumn bounty!!! :-) Happy fall and keep having fun my friend!

1:27 PM  
Blogger PIM said...

Oh, how I love decorating for Fall but shamefully have done nothing to date :o( Everything looks wonderful, Wendy. And the mugs are something that will be remembered to be sure.

4:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home