Ginter Gang

Thursday, September 06, 2007

First Day of School


Lord, thank you for Riley and Brenna. You have blessed our life with such rich emotion and joy. We commit this year to You in Jesus name, amen.


7th grade! You'll notice I don't have as many pictures of Riley on the first day, because as a JH parent, ya don't take your camera into the classroom and start taking snapshots. Well, I suppose you could....but...
For Riley's special treat - he got some cookies in his lunch with M and M's on top. Since his love language is "words of encouragement" he also received several "pep talks" and extra encouraging prayer times with mom and dad.


4th grade!



Messenger bag.


New shoes. I'm convinced that it will be fun to look back someday on all these things. For instance, the other day I found a picture of me on the first day of school. I wish I could post it here, basically I had blue leather mary janes and bright red knee high socks. I looked like little orphan annie - but I'm sure it was popular at the time.




Brenna is in Mrs. Johnson's 4th/5th combo class.





Have a great day Brennie, I'll miss you!





A little giftie I left for Brenna in her lunch box was some pink perfume. I sent her a note that said "Let your sweet spirit be an encouragement to kids around you. You can brighten someones day with the aroma of your heart...(and the aroma of your new perfume)" ! =)






1 Comments:

Blogger Joy Specht said...

Wow Hoo Brenna,

You look so lovely in your pink scarf headband and pink shoes!!

You're going to have so much fun in 4th grade.

Love you...Grammie

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home